What to Give a Man a Fisherman for His Birthday: The passion for fishing, traditional for our country, allows a man to indulge in relaxing outdoor recreation on weekends, to realize the instinct of the earner and the excitement of hunting.
Often trips to water bodies are accompanied by pleasant communication with a company of the same personalities who share this fishing passion. And giving additional adrenaline competition, who will catch more.
Practical Gifts for the Fisherman
When a man‘s addictions are known, choosing a worthy gift for him seems to be a simple matter. But there are things that are almost sacred for the angler, which he must choose exclusively for himself. This applies to rods, spinning reels, reels, lines, hook sets and similar specific accessories.
After all, there is no doubt that the set of fly fishing and the super-cool wobbler presented to the convinced floater will be tested once or twice on the water out of curiosity and set aside in favor of the established method of fishing. If you really want to give a fishing man a tackle for his birthday, it is better to present a certificate to a specialized store. Or give preference to more universal presentations that everyone uses:
- Rain awning or high-quality thick raincoat;
- A good flashlight, preferably a waist or headlamp, to leave both hands free;
- Folding shovel in a case;
- Sharpener for knives, and hooks;
- Spacious garden;
- Compact scales for the catch;
- Ice ax with ice access.
Just as universal are things that provide comfort on hikes, in conditions far from civilization. A caring wife can give her husband a fisherman a birthday gift and feel like a goldfish fulfilling her cherished desires:
- Sleeping bag for fishing with an overnight stay;
- Insulated winter tent;
- A thermal bag for a supply of food, or the safety of a catch;
- Waterproof warm shoes, windproof thermal underwear;
- Field glasses;
- Wristwatch with functions useful for wildlife, necessarily waterproof;
- Camping utensils;
- Mosquito repellents, mosquito net with a hat;
- Travel blanket;
- Insoles heated;
- Charging a smartphone, powered by a fire, or solar powered.
Great Anniversary Gifts
More significant presents can please the fisherman for the anniversary, thereby emphasizing the difference between the round date and the annual name day and duty holidays. And here in the first positions of the watercraft. A durable and strong boat is the main need of a fisherman.
There are countless options – inflatable, compact PVC boats are easily transported in the trunk and stored in the garage and even in the apartment. Often equipped with engines of various capacities, or represent rowing models. If the angler already has a boat, he will certainly be delighted:
- Portable smokehouse;
- Tourist cooker;
- Wireless echo sounder;
- feeder chair;
- Camping bath or shower;
- Compact generator;
- Satellite phone;
- weather station;
- Float suit in case of falling into the water.
Anniversaries can also be presented with all sorts of smart and fancy gadgets. Even if they are not fans of the latest technology, men always remain children at heart, sincerely rejoicing at new toys. Those for anglers will be:
- Quadcopter equipped with a video camera. Not the most practical thing, but how much fun can you get by assessing the area from a height and shooting memorable videos with natural beauties;
- Bluetooth floats that send bite signals directly to your smartphone. The set of additional functionality may vary, but the backlight and sensitivity settings are exactly present;
- Sets of electronic glowing and alluring sounds of wobblers, the movement of which can be regulated and controlled;
- Radio-controlled boat for bait;
- An anti-sleep device behind the ear, similar to what wakes drivers who begin to doze off at the wheel.
Cute Themed Gifts
For people who do not understand the intricacies of fishing and the equipment necessary on the water, there is also a great way out when choosing a gift that hints at the hobby of the hero of the occasion. There are simply countless such win-win options that will remind you of your hobby in the home circle.
It can be almost any item useful in everyday life, interior decorations with fishing symbols, with hints of humor. Here are just a few of the themed presentation ideas available:
- A photo album of a fisherman in a luxurious cover so that a person can keep pictures of captured outstanding trophies, and best biting places and, if necessary, show them to guests;
- Paintings and figurines on the theme of fishing, wall decorations, engraved wooden key holders;
- Piggy banks in the form of fat carps, carp pillows, lamps and nightlights;
- A set of mugs with themed funny pictures;
- Phone cases, covers for documents;
- Home slippers – fish;
- Wall map of local reservoirs with marks of generous bite points;
- Original fish scalers for the catch;
- A spare pair of socks in a sealed tin can.
If the presentation of the present is accompanied by the wishes of rivers of good luck and seas of happiness, sincere company, large trophies and a strong fishing line, the angler will be even more touched by the offering from the heart.