Newborn Baby Gifts for Boy: When friends or relatives have a child in the family, I want to show them my concern by handing them memorabilia. But sometimes it is difficult to decide what to give a newborn boy.
There are many options, and you should choose, focusing on the individual needs and preferences of young parents.
What Can You Give a Newborn Boy – Top 30 Universal Gifts
The following list of ideas will help you choose a versatile gift:
- Rattle. You can give immediately a set consisting of different models. This toy will help parents to entertain their baby at home, outdoors, clinic, etc.
- Warm jumpsuit. The size should be chosen taking into account the growth rate of the baby. If the cold weather is still far away, then it is best to buy a larger jumpsuit.
- Booties. An interesting gift for a newborn boy, which will make him smart when going for a walk.
- Roller positioner. It is necessary so that the baby sleeps in the correct position and does not roll over while sleeping on his stomach.
- Kits for making a foot or handprint. The finished cast will decorate the parents’ room and will remind them of how small their child was.
- Neck circle for swimming. With it, the child will be able to move freely in the water, and the mother will not need to stand, bent over, near the bath.
- Thermometer for water. In the first weeks after birth, it is recommended to strictly monitor the temperature of the water in the bath to avoid burns in the baby. The range of thermometers is large, you can choose a bright option that will entertain the baby while bathing.
- Children’s bath. The best thing you can give a newborn boy for the first water procedure. A shallow depth will allow the child to get used to bathing, after which it will be possible to move into a large bath.
- Salt or herbal infusion (string, lavender) for bathing. They will help to calm the newborn and relieve irritation, and redness of the skin.
- Soft sponge for washing. Baby’s skin is delicate and requires careful care. Therefore, you should use a special children’s sponge for washing. Design and color are selected individually.
- Bathing mattress. It is selected depending on the height of the child and the size of the bath. Supports the head and back during bathing, making bathing easier and more enjoyable for both baby and parent.
- Bath toys. You can present a baby in the first month with various rubber figures of ducks, crocodiles, and fish that squeak and shoot water when they press on their stomach.
- Swim diapers. Allow you to enjoy swimming in the pool.
- Car seat toys to keep your little one entertained on the road.
- Teethers. You can give several at once: rubber, with water inside for cooling in the refrigerator, with corrugation, etc.
- Nibbler (feeder). Makes a great gift to help parents introduce their children to solid foods safely. It is a device in the form of a pacifier, only in place of the rubber part is there a mesh, inside which you can put fruits and vegetables. The child will chew on the mesh and try new foods.
- A set of bottles of the original design.
- Massage mat. While the child is small, he can lie on him, and later – get up on him.
- Bibs. A necessary thing that will protect clothes from any pollution.
- Milk mixture. This gift is appropriate if there are difficulties with breastfeeding. Before buying, you should clarify which mixture you can buy. Parents will be grateful for the care, and the baby will be full and satisfied.
- Dummy. Many mothers are not against these items, so such a present will be useful.
- A set of oilcloths. The child needs to take air baths. At such moments, you can shift it to the bed, and the oilcloth will protect the mattress from moisture.
- Reusable diapers. They are comfortable and practical.
- Disposable diapers. Suitable for trips to the clinic or for a walk.
- Wet wipes in a special container. You can put it in the room next to the bed. Allows you to comfortably care for your baby’s skin.
- Manicure set. You can give newborn babies scissors and a nail file of an original design.
- Cotton swabs with stopper complete with cotton pads.
- A set of paper handkerchiefs with the image of animals. It is recommended to choose odorless products so as not to cause allergies in the gifted.
- Comb with soft bristles. Children’s hair also needs care, and such a brush will not only comb but also massage the head.
- Insect spray for kids. Protects against mosquitoes, midges, and ticks.
Practical Gifts for the Baby – 20 Useful Things
You can pick up such gifts for newborns that will come in handy in the first months or a little later. But parents will be calm, knowing that they already have many things and do not need to spend time and money on their purchase. Practical gifts include:
- Pot. The baby will grow up and will use it every day. You need to wait for a little.
- Toilet pad. Makes going to the toilet safe and pleasant.
- Portable chair (chaise lounge). It can be used at home and outdoors. Has straps for fastening, and changes the angle of inclination.
- First aid kit. You can put the necessary medicines and tools in it, which are most often used to solve health problems (plaster, hydrogen peroxide, brilliant green, cotton wool, etc.).
- Bathing shampoo that does not cause tears. The manufacturer should be chosen depending on the preferences of the parents.
- Children’s aspirator (nozzle pump) for the nose. This is a necessary thing that will help the parents of the child to deal with his runny nose.
- Toothbrush for the little ones. This a great gift idea for a newborn.
- A set of children’s toothpaste with different flavors.
- Moisturizing baby creams. Suitable for baby skin care.
- Headwear for protection from the sun. It can be a Panama, a cap, or a scarf.
- Sunscreens. Protect baby skin from harmful UV rays.
- Mini rugs from ROXY-KIDS in the form of marine animals. They have suction cups. Can be used as an anti-slip, rodent, or educational toy. Made from safe material.
- Multicolored puzzle rug. It will help the child to get acquainted with the main colors, and develop fine motor skills.
- Gas tube, which will help get rid of abdominal pain.
- Folding tub. Made from flexible plastic. Fits in the sink and solves the problem of bathing a baby.
- Hammock for swimming. Made from soft mesh fabric. Attaches to baby bath. A good option for what to give a newborn boy and his mother.
- Bathing seat. Attaches to the bottom of the tub with suction cups. When the child can hold his head and back, he will be happy to play in the water while sitting on such a chair.
- Stand-steps for a bathtub. When the child grows up, he will be able to climb into the bath on his own.
- Plugs for sockets. Protect your baby from electric shock.
- Absorbent diapers. They can replace diapers, which will allow the baby’s skin to breathe during the day.
Hygiene Products – 10 Good Options
The following gift ideas will help you choose hygiene products for your newborn:
- Disposable diapers. The more parents have them, the better. The main thing is to choose the right manufacturer and size.
- Baby cream with chamomile. It will help to quickly cure prickly heat.
- Powder. Protects baby skin from irritation.
- Moisturizing milk.
- Washing gel with herbal extracts.
- Soap in the form of animals. Makes bathing fun.
- Body lotion.
- Body oil. Used for moisturizing and massage.
- A set for processing the navel (cotton buds, brilliant green pencil, etc.).
- Children’s laundry detergent that does not cause an allergic reaction.
Children’s Textiles – 8 Interesting Ideas
A textile present for boys does not have to be blue. Before buying, it is advisable to ask what colors parents prefer, then it will be possible to purchase such things:
- Velcro sheets. They are securely fixed and do not move, even if the child is actively tossing and turning in his sleep.
- Bed linen set. Color, pattern, and size are selected individually.
- Sleeping bag. When choosing, pay attention to the size and material.
- Soft towel with a corner. Used after water procedures.
- Sliders set.
- Suit for going to the clinic. It should be comfortable and quickly removed.
- A set of diapers for walking. They can cover the child during sleep or feeding.
- A set of bonnets.
20 Gift Ideas for Parents of a Baby
Parents will be pleased to receive such things as a gift:
- Baby monitor. It will allow you to hear the child and communicate with him, being in different rooms.
- Video baby monitor. Allows you to keep an eye on your child.
- Multicooker. In it, you can cook healthy meals for a nursing mother and baby.
- Blender. When the baby can eat solid food, this device will save parents time and effort.
- Steamer. Allows you to quickly steam vegetables, fish, and meat.
- Steamer. With it, you can quickly iron the necessary things.
- Bottle sterilizer.
- Yogurt maker. It is better to choose models that are designed to prepare not only yogurt but also sour cream, and cottage cheese.
- Notepad for notes. In it, parents can record all the events related to the first achievements of the child.
- Nursing pillow. It will help the mother with the convenience of putting the baby on her breast.
- Memorabilia storage box. All parents strive to keep the first things of the child: a tag from the hospital, booties, etc.
- Chair bag. A useful gift for a 1-month-old boy.
- Electronic scales. Helps control the weight of the newborn.
- Diaper storage. You can put used hygiene items in it and not be afraid that the smell will spread around the room.
- Non-contact infrared thermometer. With it, parents can always quickly find out if their child is healthy.
- Fitball. Suitable for gymnastics.
- Changing mattress. Allows you to swaddle your baby anywhere.
- Travel pillow supporting the neck.
- Bag for children’s things.
- Thermal container. You can store milk bottles in it.
Thinking About the Future – 15 Educational Toys Necessary for a Boy
You can present the following developmental gift to a newborn boy:
- Development mat. You can lie on it, crawl, and play with hanging toys.
- Soft book v. Introduces the child to interesting stories, pictures and figures.
- Toys that develop fine motor skills. These can be hanging rattles, floating clockwork fish, sprinklers, etc.
- Floor piano. Runs on batteries. The child can lie, crawl on it, composing music.
- Slingbuses . Made from environmentally friendly materials.
- Wooden toys (animal figures, vehicles, letters, etc.)
- Busy board. Introduces the baby to different objects.
- Wheelchair toy.
- Finger paints. They are safe if swallowed.
- Sorters. They will learn to distinguish the shape, and size of objects.
- Pad with a water marker for drawing with water.
- Ball. It can be rubber, fabric, or musical. It will entertain and motivate you to crawl after it.
- Pyramids (soft, plastic, musical).
- Multicolored cubes. First, the baby will learn to hold them, and then he will begin to build towers from them.
An Original Gift for a Newborn – 5 Creative Ideas for Boys
You can please parents and a baby with such an original gift:
- Sandboxes of different colors. You can give a set of 7 models for each day of the week.
- Photo lamp with a photo of a newborn. Decorate a parent’s or children’s bedroom.
- Children’s height meters are in the form of an elephant with a long trunk.
- Children’s canopy, decorated with stars.
- Feeding spoon in the form of a bird with a long beak. It will allow you to feed the child in a playful way.
10 Expensive but Essential Gifts for a Newborn
If financial opportunities allow, then you can please the newborn with such presents:
- Electronic swing. Will rock and entertain.
- car seat. The child will always be safe when traveling.
- Backpack for carrying.
- Nebulizer. Helps with colds and coughs.
- Stroller. The model is selected depending on the preferences of the parents.
- Crib. It is necessary to choose a model made of high-quality and safe materials.
- Photoshoot certificate.
- Gift certificate to a children’s store. Parents will be able to independently purchase the necessary things.
Things for a Children’s Room as a Gift – 10 Gift Options
Several options for gifts for a newborn boy that will decorate the room:
- Nightlight. You can buy a classic, with a projector, automatic, etc.
- Humidifier. It is necessary to maintain the desired level of humidity in the room, especially in winter.
- Quartz lamp. Kills harmful bacteria and makes the room safe for the baby.
- Air purifier in the form of a toy shark, penguin, etc.
- Poster on the wall. It can be a world map, drawings, letters, etc.
- Bed pads.
- Rack for children’s things.
- Ergonomic baby carrier. Repeats the shape of the body, and imitates the intrauterine position. Thanks to this, the child sleeps better.
- Warm blanket made of natural materials.
- Toybox. There will be more gifts every month, so the box will free up space in the room.
Top 20 Inexpensive but Nice Gifts for a Boy
Newborn boys can be given such inexpensive presents:
- Socks. Change baby shoes.
- Soft toys. You should choose small animal figurines made from safe materials.
- Carnival costume. You can choose a design that matches the year of birth of the gifted.
- Toy warmer in the form of a lamb. It is useful not only for the game but also for getting rid of pain in the abdomen.
- Rug with the alphabet in the form of puzzles.
- Children’s slippers in the form of animals.
- Balloons that will entertain the gifted.
- Photo frame.
- Unusual container for children’s teeth.
- Antistress ball. Inside it is a special filler, which is pleasant to touch with your fingers. Promotes the development of fine motor skills.
- Wish Tree. The boy will grow up and be able to read the kind words left to him as a keepsake.
- Silicone beads that can be chewed.
- A set of children’s plastic utensils. The child will learn to hold a fork, or a spoon, and get acquainted with their shape and purpose.
- Set of toy fruits and vegetables. They can be touched, thrown, bitten, licked, etc.
- Talking toy. It can be a pet, a dinosaur, or a cartoon character.
- Mitten toy. Become a baby’s best friend.
- Finger toys in the form of animals.
- Wooden domino.
12 Personalized Gifts for a Newborn
You can give a personalized gift for a newborn, these are:
- Crockery (plates, glass).
- Bed set with embroidered initials.
- Pendant with a name.
- Genealogical tree with the names of the newborn and his relatives.
- Photo album “1 year of life” with the name of the child.
- Bodysuit with baby’s name on the chest.
- A luxurious terry dressing gown.
- Towel with the recipient’s initials.
- Car number with the name of the child on the stroller.
- Winter hat with embroidered initials.
- Rubber bracelet with baby’s name. It can be gnawed or stretched.
- T-shirt with the date of birth and the name of the child.
What to Give a Newborn Baby, Made by Hand – 8 Interesting Ideas
If you have the desire and creativity, you can give the child a surprise made with your own hands:
- Bouquet of long balloons.
- Knitwear (socks, sweaters, pants, hats).
- Diaper cake decorated with toys.
- An animal figure made of diapers, diapers, and socks.
- Gift basket decorated with ribbons and bows. You can put any things inside (clothes, diapers, wipes, cosmetics, etc.).
- Children’s metric in a frame. Decorated with decorative elements, presented in a gift box.
- Cover for documents (SNILS, medical policy, birth certificate). Can be done using the scrapbooking technique.
- Pillow with hand embroidery. A safe material should be used as a filler.
Top 15 Gifts for a Newborn for Christening
The following things are most often given for christening:
- An icon depicting the patron saint of a boy.
- Baptism set.
- Silver spoon.
- Cross with a chain.
- Children’s Bible, in which the text is adapted for children. There are colorful illustrations.
- White towel or kryzhma for taking from the font.
- Safe toys.
- Souvenirs made of silver.
- A white shirt with the recipient’s initials.
- A bottle of holy water.
- A measured icon, which should be the height of the child.
- A pouch for a boy’s curl to be cut off at the christening.
- Napkins with the initials of the child.
- Envelope with money.
Any gift can be given for christening. Therefore, you should not limit yourself to your choice. The main thing is that the present was made from the heart.