Gifts for Second Graders Students: How quickly time flies: the year is replaced by a year, and your baby is already going not to the first, but to the second grade. But I want to make him happy, as before. And then the question arises: what to give for the New Year to the second grade so that the holiday turns into a fairy tale and is remembered for a long time?
Moreover, this problem worries not only parents but also other relatives, family friends, and school staff.
See More: Gifts for Third Graders Students of New Year
The Right Way to Choose Gifts for Second Graders Students
There is hardly anything to be surprised at in our time. Even the most high-tech and expensive items can be a gift for a very young creature. True, high costs do not guarantee the atmosphere of an unforgettable holiday and magic. Sometimes, a mere trifle can be the reason for the happiness of the baby.
Since adults do not want to make a mistake, they should take note of several selection criteria:
- Features of the age of second-graders;
- Secret desires that need to be known in advance;
- The financial situation of the parents.
In addition to sweets, which you can’t do without on New Year’s days, ordinary felt-tip pens, plasticine or a book can be a good addition to a gift. Often, gifts of an entertaining nature are preferred, which will not ruin even those parents who are temporarily in constrained financial circumstances.
Gifts for the Whole Class
If during the parent meeting it was decided to give gifts to all students of the second grade, then the financial situation of all families should be taken into account. If everyone has enough money, no one will forbid buying gadgets and other items that are overpriced. But this practice does not happen, since children of not the richest parents can study in the class. Here are some ideas to take into account:
- Sports equipment, which may include a ball, a basketball set, darts, or ordinary jump ropes and halahups for girls. With such gifts for the New Year, the children will get stronger, will not be bored during the break, and become even more friends.
- Relevant at this age and ordinary toys. Items for playing a technical direction (cars, helicopters) and dolls are quite suitable.
- An aquarium or birds for a living corner will help children realize their significance and teach them how to care for living beings.
- Constructors and puzzles are in demand at all times. With such gifts, the development of creative skills is facilitated, and imagination and attentiveness develop. The boys will especially like the options with a lot of nuts and bolts. Well, girls like analogs made of cardboard or plastic.
- Board games with which it is possible to calm and entertain even the most inveterate fidgets.
But it also happens that the older generation by a majority vote prefers individualized gifts. In this case, both circles with the image of children, and notebooks or calendars will be good.
Rejoice with Surprises
Imagine how delighted the second graders will be because of going to the New Year-themed performance. From meeting with fairy-tale characters, high spirits and the spirit of magic are guaranteed. Just don’t forget to book your tickets in advance, as there will be a lot of excitement around this kind of event during the holidays and pre-holidays.
Encyclopedias will bring no less joy to little schoolchildren. True, they should not be the same as for older children, but illustrated, colorful, and age-appropriate.
It would be nice to give the 2nd grade a real picnic for the New Year when sausages are fried on sticks on fire, and tea is boiling in a pot. And at this time – children in the company of adults sing funny songs, play, and lead a round dance.
Not the worst solution would be the desire to give class 2 for the New Year useful and practical gifts. Just remember to choose options with a design that will arouse interest in this age category. The list of gifts may include:
- Thermoses are decorated with thematic pictures and cartoon characters.
- A wristwatch that will teach you to value time and delight with drawings of superheroes, football themes, or with flowers and unicorns.
- An alarm clock that will wake you up in the morning, get rid of the fear of the dark, and please you with an unusual view of a well-known room.
How to Surprise Girls
Second-graders can’t help but be delighted with the following gifts:
- A soap-making set that captivates with the magic of the process and the end result. What could be better than fragrant and beautiful handmade soap?
- Hair accessories (hairpins, elastic bands, headbands, invisible beads).
Gifts for Boys
Although very small, but already men, do not mind receiving as a gift:
- A set for experiments that awakens interest in learning, and in particular in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Cool headphones, from which cartoon characters, characters of famous fairy tales, and movies look slyly at the kids.
Goodies for Second Graders
Although the little ones love sweets, sweets and gingerbread in their usual form can no longer seem amazing. Kids will love the following:
- Christmas tree formed from sweets;
- Chocolate little animals or the most ordinary chocolates, but always in themed wrappers;
- Gingerbread in the form of Christmas trees, Santa Clauses, deer, bunnies, and other characters fit into the picture of the New Year.
The list could be continued, but it would be more correct to rely on the boundless imagination of donors. Just don’t spoil the holiday experience with a confrontation between adults with different wallet thicknesses. The most important thing here is a financial compromise, an open heart, and a festive mood.